The bottom line here is that we in no way will knowingly do anything other than treat your private information as yours and take every step to keep it private. And we’ll ONLY use it to contact you about work related stuff. No mailing lists here…
But because we have to here is the ‘official’ version of that promise.
Our Contact Details
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Susana Hill and she may be contacted via email: email@example.com.
What type of information we collect
Information we collect:
Your email address
How we get your information and why we have it
We get your information if you make an enquiry on our website, via email and/or social media or by calling us.
We only ever use this information to contact you about work or projects. We never share or sell any personal information with any third parties for any reason.
How we store your information
Our website uses SSL security ensuring that your personally identifiable information is transmitted in a secure environment. We use reasonable precautions to protect customers personal information and only people directly involved in working with you, your band, your management etc will ever have access to phone numbers and/or e-mails and only were strictly necessary for the project to be executed successfully.
Google Analytics is a popular analytics tool which has the highest standards of privacy and security. You can read more about how google safeguards your information by visiting https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
You can also opt out of sharing your visitor data with Google Analytics by installing the following toolbar – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
You have the right to complain if you are unhappy with how we have used your data
How to complain
You can also complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 1113